We live in the most dynamic time period in human history.All of this has its positive sides and its negative sides so I want to immediately give you the most essential ones.The number 1 bad side is life can be viewed as insecure and also stressful for individuals who don't have very good educational level,a well respected job along with a vast knowledge combined with practical experience.For a matter of fact this has always been the case,however it appears as if now is the time where it is so apparently developed.Right now the number 1 good side is that this time at this moment you have in front of you the incredible information shared by numerous of men and women across the globe in almost any part of life and you also get all of the needed tools to turn into the person you want to be.You do not believe me?Just keep reading through!
One day I reviewed Stupid F**king Bird. I f**king encourage all to go
Anton Chekov: One day I got shat on by a seagull. I f**king said "Stupid f**king bird" and murdered a gull in a play.
Aaron Posner: One day I was reading Chekov. I f**king chose to adapt "The Seagull" into a comedy where people would actually laugh and might use words that people couldn't use on stage in a pre-George Carlin 1895. My life isn't bound by tradition. I could change the names of the characters as you will see below.
Emma Arkadiana (Amy Pietz) is first and foremost a famous celebrity: One day I got old. I f**king hate anything that shows my age. My life is so distressed. I could forgive my lover's many infidelities as long as they are with talentless wanna-bes.
Conrad Arkadina (Will Bradley), the twenty something son of famed celebrity Emma Arkadina, is the main character: One day I was too old for my wanna be eternally youthful mom. I f**king became an albatross pulling my mother into middle age. My life is so depressing I could kill myself, twice.
Dr. Eugene Sorn (Aryle Gross), the older or younger brother of Emma Arkadina, is alone in life: One day, after years of basking in brooding adulation, I was too old to be Emma's brother. I f**king no longer lived in her darkness but threatened to darken her days. My life is empty. I could fade into anonymity.
Doyle Trigorin (Matthew Floyd Miller) is talented enough to be a golden boy facing his mid-life crisis with various short-lived liaisons with youthful untalented ladies: My life is so boring I could use some melodrama and adulation-laced sex. One day I could no longer bear Nina's clinging talentless body. Myself f**king needed to be with someone who actually comprehended artistry and was too old to leave me.
Nina Zachery (Zarah Mahler) the youth friend and love of Conrad desires to be an actress like Emma: My life is messed up. I could act
regretful if I could act whatsoever. One day I ran away with the lover of my neighbor and had a infant who died prematurely. One day I'll be too old to be eye candy on stage. Myself f**king made my unhappiness.
Mash Amberson (Charlotte Gulezian) works for the Arkadinas: My life is depressing I could dress in black every day since I am in mourning for my life and it makes me look leaner. One day I could no longer wait for Conrad to return my love so I f**king settled for dependable Dev."
Dev Dylan (Adam Silver) longs for Mash's love: My life is so meek, I could eat pie. One day I got married to the one I loved. I f**king am the only one with a happy ending.
One day I visited the Theatre@Boston Court to see "Stupid F**king Bird," an adaptation of Anton Chekov's curious comedy "The Seagull." Myself f**king eventually laughed out loud and found the comedy in this classic, that now includes references to Cirque du Soleil and smoothies. This is in big part due to Michael Michetti's chip direction. In comedy, timing is everything and this ensemble cast gets is right with every nod, wink, stare and pregnant pause. Posner's adaptation does not only tweak by adding in some modern day references and loads of swear words and punch up the sexual content with full frontal nudity--male and female, it also breaks the fourth wall and plunges into the possibly dangerous territory of asking for crowd comment, taking time for little impromptu, unscripted dialogues.
Stephanie Kerley Schwartz's scenic design appears to be themed on rectangles, with the backdrop a grid of rectangles and rectangular boxes used as stages. Yet the grid becomes a display for Sean Cawelti's projection designs and also the boxes also carry surprises shown in the second act.
One day, Boston Court and Circle X Theatre Company chose to collaborate on a production, "Stupid F**king Bird." I f**king declare this a must-see production for all those who adore Anton Chekov but are receptive to new artistic forms and for all those who will laugh in the pretensions of artists and the ironies of life. Who better to skewer celebrities and the vagaries and venomous pretensions of creative individuals, than individuals who know it all too well? My life is sort of better now that I found the comedy in "The Seagull" via Posner's witty though curse-word filled variation. I couldn't encourage you more to find this production before it ends on 27 July 2014, at the Theatre @ Boston Court, 70 N. Mentor Ave, Pasadena. Thursdays-Saturdays, 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m. Box Office: 626-683-6883
Now is the moment to share my final words for this blog post.It doesn't matter what is your present stage in your life I really want you to concentrate and devote the next One minute for thinking of what you want to improve in your life today.Not the next day,not the next week but exactly today,simply because the moment you realize just how extremely important it is actually to make decisions each and every day you will find out that you and no one else have 100 % control of your life.Exactly how you will live,exactly where you'll live,who exactly you'll meet up with depends on You!


No comments:
Post a Comment